Become a UIST sponsor
You are invited to support the UIST 2004 conference. This is an ideal way to demonstrate your organization's interest in and commitment to the field of user interface software and technology, and to publicize this support to many leaders and students in the field.
Corporate sponsor support is typically used to permit a greater number of students to attend UIST at reduced fees without artificially increasing the general registration, and to allow student volunteers to receive complimentary registration. Corporate support can also be targeted to a particular event or activity at the UIST Symposium. For example, you might finance the coffee breaks.
The conference recognizes three levels of sponsorship: Corporate Champions , Corporate Benefactors , and Corporate Donors . We urge you to consider becoming a corporate sponsor for UIST 2004! Sponsors are very important to the conference, and the conference committee ensures that their contribution is well recognized. We list the benefits below. (If you can think of another benefit that would make sponsorship more attractive to your company, let us know!)
If you are interested in sponsoring UIST 2004, please contact:
Brad A. Myers
UIST 2004 Sponsorship Chair
Human Computer Interaction Institute
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3891
FAX: (412) 268-1266
($2,500 U.S. or greater contribution)
In recognition of your corporate sponsorship at the Corporate Donor level, UIST will acknowledge your support in the following ways:
- Your company name and logo will be used in all conference announcements, and on the advance program.
- Your company name, logo and link will be included in the conference web pages, maintained at http://www.acm.org/uist
- We will announce your company's contribution and offer thanks at the opening and closing sessions of the conference.
- You will have the opportunity to include material and give-aways with the conference material for each attendee.
- You will get one free registration for someone from your company to attend the conference.
- You will get a special invitation to give a demonstration of your choice as part of the UIST 2004 demo night.
($5,000 U.S. or greater contribution)
Corporate Benefactors receive all the benefits of Corporate Donors, as well as the following additional benefits:
- Your company name will be listed in all the material as a Benefactor. You will receive special acknowledgement in the conference announcements and publications.
- We will name an event after your company, if there are events left after those named after Corporate Champions. For example, there are generally six coffee breaks and two receptions, plus a student volunteer reception. Naming of events will be decided based on the amount of the contribution and otherwise on a first-come/first-served basis.
- You will get one additional free registration (for a total of two), so two people from your company can attend the conference for free.
($10,000 U.S. or greater contribution)
Corporate Champions receive all the benefits of Corporate Benefactors, as well as the following additional benefits:
- Your company name will be listed in all the material as a Champion. You will receive special acknowledgement in the conference announcements and publications.
- You will get first choice at naming events. We will name an event after your company. For example, there are generally six coffee breaks and two receptions, plus a student reception. Naming of events will be decided based on the amount of the contribution.
- You will get three additional free registrations (for a total of five), so five people from your company can attend the conference for free.