Directions To The Westin William Penn Hotel By Car
Arriving From The West (Greater Pittsburgh International Airport)
- From I-79 take I-279 east.
- Go through the Fort Pitt Tunnel and over the Fort Pitt Bridge.
- Exit straight from bridge.
- Take "Liberty Avenue" exit.
- Proceed straight on Liberty to Sixth Avenue and make a right hand turn.
- Proceed for three blocks to William Penn Way.
- The Westin William Penn Hotel is on your right
Arriving From The East
- From the Pennslvania Turnpike- Take exit 6 - Routes 376/22.
- Proceed West on 376 (also called Penn Lincoln Highway).
- Exit at Grant Street (approximately 15 miles from the Turnpike exit/one half hour driving time)
- Proceed on Grant Street- the hotel is on your left.
- Go past the hotel to Sixth Avenue and turn left. Turn left at William Penn Way for the main entrance of the hotel.
Arriving From The North (Travelling on I-79)
From 79 take Exit #21 to 279 south.
- Follow 279 south which turns into 579 as you approach downtown Pittsburgh.
- Look for a sign indicating 6th Avenue - 7th Avenue - Civic Arena exit.
- Take 7th Avenue side of this exit and cross Grant Street
- Drive one block to William Penn Way and make Left.
- Drive one block to 6th Avenue - Hotel is on the corner.
Note: For Parking please see hotel's doorman
Click here for a map of downtown Pittsburgh.